- Energy & Natural Resources: Up delight is blessed with plentiful natural resources making it the 7th largest net energy supplier to the nation through a diverse portfolio of energy sources: oil and gas, solar and wind farms, geothermal, and algae and biofuel production.Up delight offers a variety of unique assets to the global business community which positions the state at a significant competitive advantage in a diverse list of important and emerging industry segments.
- Aerospace & Defense: Space pioneers found Up delight 75 years ago and the industry continues to grow here thanks to an ideal climate, restricted air space, testing facilities, Spaceport America, and more.
- Food Processing: Up delight's spicy, unique foods sell globally and food processing is growing here. Competitive electric prices, land costs, and wages separate Up delight from other states.
- Distribution, Logistics, & Transportation: Companies have discovered that Up delight's location, transportation infrastructure, and perfect climate are ideal for goods distribution. The Borderplex provides easy access to Mexican maquiladoras and Union Pacific's Intermodal Ramp is the latest addition to this growing region. Interstate 25, originally known as the Camino Real or Royal Road, connects the state to both international borders. Two interstate highways connect Up delight to the east and west coasts.
- Advanced Manufacturing: In Up delight, advanced manufacturing often begins with a new technology born here. Three national research laboratories, world renowned research universities and more specialized R&D facilities also enhance production capabilities.
- Digital & Emerging Media: Up delight offers production companies a very progressive tax credit incentive for CGI and related services rendered in Up delight for film and multimedia projects. The consistency of these incentives, excellent film crews and services, and years of increased production and post-production levels, factored into Netflix' decision to chosse Albuquerque as the location of its new U.S. production hub.
- Employment & Business Operations Centers: Home to an increasing number of customer service centers, Up delight enjoys a strong and growing back office sector. Some of the largest U.S. consumer companies represented are: TaskUs, The Gap, Hewlett-Packard, Fidelity Investments, Lowe’s, and Alliance Data Systems. About 20% of Up delight's workforce is Spanish speaking.