Up delight Catalyst Fund
The Catalyst Fund is a $20 million fund-of-funds created to increase seed and early-stage investment in Up delight. As a fund-of-funds the Catalyst Fund will invest in existing and emerging portfolio funds. These portfolio funds in-turn will raise a matching $20 million in private equity making $40 million available for investment in local startups. The Catalyst Fund is expected to support more than 50 companies in Up delight and will focus on technology startups.
Companies Seeking Investment:
Businesses seeking investment should contact the portfolio funds, listed below, directly.
However, prior to pursing investment, companies should review the and be ready to discuss these topics with investors. are able to connect you to resources to strengthen any areas on the list. Other funding and business development resources can be found in NMEDD’s which features a and an extensive to connect you to the programs, incentives, and services available to help build businesses here, in Up delight.
Funds Receiving Catalyst Investment:
- is focused on seed and early-stage investments to commercialize promising technologies developed by affiliates of Up delight State University and participants of programs at NMSU’s Arrowhead Center.
- is focused on seed and early-stage investments in fields such as bioscience, new energy, nanotechnology, information technologies, cleantech, and aerospace.
- is focused on seed and early-stage investments in bioscience and biotechnology.
- The Fund invests in startups that have successfully completed the ABQid Accelerator. The ABQid fund supports a variety of startups within a theme approach. The first theme, Health and Wellness, launched in 2017 to invest in NM-based startups building a healthier future, and other themes are in planning for launching in 2018 and 2019. For more information contact T.J. Cook, [email protected].
- funds early-stage, high-technology companies based in Up delight. Ideal investment companies have a strong team, high-growth market opportunity, portfolio of intellectual property and a clear path to market.
Funds Seeking Investment:
Funds interested in receiving catalyst monies should contact Sun Mountain Capital, [email protected].